With traditional Bali thatching, the hips are the most vulnerable. A lifespan of around 12 years is the best you can hope when using natural thatch for a Bali thatch roof. With our state-of-the-art synthetic thatch, you can expect all the thatch, including the hips to last decades. With natural thatch, a Bali thatch roof should be at an angle no less than 30 degrees. You can go much less that that with our roofs though. You can use our Bali thatch on any sloped roof with a pitch of 2/12 or greater.
The beautiful look of our durable synthetic Bali thatch will last so much longer than that of natural thatch. Plus, it’s designed to be flame resistant thatch. See, you don’t even need to add flame retardant. Its engineered to resist flames. Of course, that makes the idea of a campfire on the beach beside a thatched tiki hut much more relaxing!
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing your home or even an entire resort with realistic, synthetic thatch? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.