Are you planning a DIY tiki hut or a tiki bar? Looking for a thatch product to top it off? Well, Endureed is one of the easiest roofing products for DIY enthusiasts. It lays much easier and lasts much longer than thatch rolls. The roof of your tiki hut could last literally decades if topped with Endureed synthetic thatch.
Look, we won’t claim that absolutely everyone can install their own synthetic thatch. But if you were planning to thatch the structure using natural thatch or rolls of thatch, you can probably install our products as well. Plus, we have easy to understand technical instructions. Also, we have videos showing the installation process on our YouTube channel. Check them out before you dive in, but we think you’ll see installation is easy!
If you’d prefer a Do-It-Yourself synthetic thatch roof on top of your tiki bar, Endureed is your safest bet.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing your home or even an entire resort with realistic, synthetic thatch? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.