Explore career opportunities with our company
Marketing Content Designer – Lake City, FL
About Global Innovation:
Our company, Global Innovation, LLC has been leading the synthetic thatched roofing industry for 20+ years. Makers of premium ENDUREED® synthetic thatch roofing, our tropical themed African reed and European cottage style thatch roofs can be found on buildings in popular theme parks and on many resorts and luxury hotels around the world. We lead the industry in premium, durable thatched roofing products for domestic and global commercial and residential properties. You can find us at www.endureed.com or on Instagram @endureedthatch to learn more. We proudly manufacture our products in the USA and are passionately committed to building our innovative products with high quality materials and production standards.
We are a growth-minded company that values a supportive and fulfilling work environment. Our core values include being accountable to our colleagues, our customers, and ourselves. We value an enjoyable work environment that encourages creative thinking, enables professional growth, and rewards achievement. We seek people that want to serve as a role model for our company values, ethical business practices, innovation leadership and commitment to enduring quality.
We are seeking a Marketing Content Designer to create marketing collateral for our growing global B2B and D2C business. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for creating digital and print marketing content to help achieve company goals. The individual in this role will be responsible for developing marketing assets that will engage our target audiences and inspire an increase in sales revenue. This position will explore, conceptualize and execute design solutions for our brands, products and marketing collateral in digital and print as well as support various design needs across departments and campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive can-do attitude, a great work ethic, is reliable, can effectively manage competing priorities and can work independently while effectively collaborating with teammates, partners and customers. To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience with digital publishing and generating leads. The designer in this role should bring a fresh perspective and a “design eye” that includes a strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving. The successful candidate will be expected to work efficiently and collaboratively with team members, actively engaging with others to help drive company growth.
If you are passionate about creating engaging marketing materials and making a tangible impact at a small, but growing company, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Create content and design solutions for all company promotional material including campaign assets, presentations, training documents, emails, videos and animations, website collateral, packaging graphics, social media assets, display ads, direct mailers, large-scale event displays and more.
- Design engaging, high-performing, on-brand marketing assets.
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products, write blog posts about industry and company-related topics, and promote our content on social media.
- Design layouts and templates for sales and marketing collateral.
- Create motion graphics for GIFs and various other animated materials.
- Prepare and release final press-ready files and documentation.
- Create written and visual content for marketing programs to support objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan. Align with the sales, marketing and product team members and create digital and print assets to support objectives.
- Develop materials to support the launch of new products and to support our growing strategic partner base.
- Manage and present work at design reviews, being comfortable presenting and pitching ideas and concepts.
- Contribute to the overall development, maintenance and visual/functional excellence of the company websites.
- Manage video production, photography and collateral development including directly conducting photo and video shoots (domestic or international travel may be required).
- Develop and maintain brand style guidelines, templates, and iconography.
- Manage assets with attention to systems and organization.
- Maintain content in the Digital Asset Management tool.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Manage translations.
- Edit and proofread written material with close attention to detail before publication.
- Source images (stock videos and footage) managing rights usage, maintain organized shared files.
- Oversee and direct work from freelance graphic artists and interns.
- Help refine and develop internal creative processes for enhanced efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a content creator, copywriter and graphic designer with examples of work in both digital and print format are required. Must be able to develop written and graphic content to support marketing objectives, executing the marketing vision and developing theme concepts.
- Experience in creating advertisements (billboards, magazine advertisements, website advertisements or any other promotional materials), creating an initial concept based on defined strategies to review with the marketing team and refine based on feedback.
- Demonstratable graphic design, visual and written communication skills with a strong portfolio in both digital and print. Ability to create engaging graphic content (illustrations, images, videos) that catches attention and clearly conveys the desired message – must be skilled at written and visual storytelling.
- Must be skilled in information hierarchy and visual layout based on how people consume information and have a keen eye for typography.
- Must have the ability to develop the layout, visual appearance, graphics and copy for a range of printed publications (catalogues, brochures, billboards, technical documents, user/instruction manuals). Must have a good understanding of the print process and print materials.
- Ability to provide creative design and copywriting direction on websites, design page layouts and develop graphics for the website as well as provide direction on navigation menus, drop-down options and the website’s structure
- Photography and Video Requirements:
- Proven photography and video content creation with examples of work.
- Skilled at video editing, adding music and content to efficiently convey the desired message/story.
- Photo editing skills with example of before and after images. Must be able to retouch photos for marketing materials and websites.
- Skilled at shooting lifestyle and product photography.
- Must be able to create storyboards and video scripts – drawing/sketching ability for concept development is a plus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English (Spanish is a plus). Must have a sharp eye for detail with the ability to catch spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and efficiently under tight deadlines while being extremely attentive to detail. Must demonstrate clear ownership of design projects while partnering closely with other in-house or remote team members.
- This position requires excellent organization and time management skills. Must be able to work and deliver results without close supervision, managing the workload and deliverables according to the needs of the business, taking ownership and pride in your work. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, balance multiple priorities and re-prioritize work as needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly creative, original, and versatile.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, advertising or related field preferred but a two-year degree in advertising or graphic design with an excellent portfolio would be considered. Studies and experience in design principles, color, typography, photography, videography and computer design are required.
- Minimum 3+ years of job-related experience, however, internship experience will be considered as part of this requirement.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, a positive demeanor and the desire and ability to work collaboratively in a fun team environment. We value individuals that are reliable, enthusiastic, flexible and have a winning attitude.
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and Canva.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Google products.
- Knowledge of and experience with MailChimp is a plus.
- Augmented or virtual reality experience is a plus.
- Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application. Ideally, you should showcase how you have used consistent design throughout your materials across all mediums (i.e., brochures, flyers, business cards, advertisements, websites, etc.). Examples of your work should include, but are not limited to, content that you’ve created from the following list:
- Advertisements (digital and print design)
- Marketing collateral
- Web design
- Instructional design
- Examples of branding materials (guidelines, brand books, etc.)
- Writing examples
- Please submit a cover letter that tells us why you are the best candidate for this position.
- Applications from individuals that are not located near the Lake City, FL location will be automatically disqualified.
- Domestic or International Travel may be required for photo/video shoots. A current passport will be required to enable travel outside of the U.S.
- Candidate will work out of our corporate headquarters located in Lake City, FL.
- Subsidized Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision plans offered
- Employee Discount
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 2 Paid PTO/Sick Days
- Other supplemental insurance plans are available
This position description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of tasks and expectations. Responsibilities may change as business needs evolve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer, promise or guarantee of employment or employment contract.
If interested and you meet the qualifications, please send us your resume with salary requirements and the application requirements noted above.
Job Type: Full-time
Logistics Assistant – Lake City, FL
Spanish and English (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a bilingual, positive, upbeat individual who can multitask in a very fast paced environment.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
Answering and directing phone calls
Making phone calls
Taking and distributing messages
Organizing and scheduling shipments
Handling and calculating shipping quotes
Printing and scanning Bill of Ladings
Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming packing slips and shipping documents
Sending and sorting emails
Preparing and sending outgoing mailings and packages
Typing documents and correspondence
Checking and entering data
Updating and maintaining production spreadsheets
Coordinating work flow
Controlling basic functions such as checking packing slips and purchase orders
From $12.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Spanish and English (Required)
Sales Director – Cancún, QRoo
We are a USA manufacturing company looking for a high-performing Sales Director to work as part of our dynamic team in Cancun, Mexico. Endureed are the world’s leading manufacturer of synthetic thatch products. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
$25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per month
Spanish & English (Preferred)
Remote interview process
Apply by filling out the form below, or by applying through Indeed.com