Many people give up their dream of owning a thatched roof, because natural thatched roofs come with insurance hassles. Insurance companies charge extra premiums for natural thatched roofs. Why? Natural thatched roofs often come with heightened repair costs, fire risks an other incidental issues. Sometimes, insurance companies require electrical systems to get inspected every three years or so by an contractor. Some even require regular roof inspections. If these roof inspections uncover problems, insurers usually require immediate repairs.
Many people find these hassles too much for their already busy lives. We have a better idea. Endureed offers synthetic thatch that looks just like natural thatch. Plus, after just five years of avoiding maintenance costs, our roofing systems generally become cheaper than natural thatched roofs. You won’t have to worry about pesticide applications or flame retardant applications either. Plus, insurance companies will have no issues with our thatch roofs!
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.