European landscaping is a perfect compliment to a Somerset synthetic thatch roof. Carry on the ambiance of the quintessential English cottage by incorporating the feel of bygone days into your own landscaping.
Recreate European Landscaping
Many European landscapes are sloped. Your landscape can reflect this ambiance even if it’s not naturally sloped. Consider stone walls to help reduce soil erosion as you build up berms of earth. Remember to incorporate lush greenery and showy flowering shrubs and flowers. In areas with northern exposure, don’t forget to leave space for beautiful thick moss.
In areas of sun, consider plants that grow heartily in many regions that would be found across Europe. Lavender, heather, honeysuckle and foxgloves make easy landscaping features.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.