We think you’ll be surprised by how easy it is to install our synthetic thatch roofing products. Want to see how it all works? We have all of the technical specifications for our Regions series products available online. Much of the info is available to the public readily.
Our products are superior in quality, durability and aesthetics. We know that once you see and feel our synthetic thatch materials, you won’t settle for anything else.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.
CHOOSE THE BEST THATCH ROOFING PRODUCT IN THE WORLD
So, call us at 877-784-2824, or get in touch with us online. Also, view the technical specs on each of our roofing products.