If you’re in a hurricane-prone area, asphalt shingling might not provide you the best protection from the elements. Did you know that asphalt shingling is susceptible to high winds common in hurricanes and tropical storms? No roof is completely resistant to hurricanes, obviously. Yet, we offer a roofing solution that is highly resistant to high winds and strong storms.
We offer a highly durable, wind-resistant, mold-resistant, pest-resistant, fire-resistant synthetic thatch. You might have never considered synthetic thatch, but synthetic thatch is growing in popularity. It started with a renewed interest in natural thatch roofs, but countless factors stand between natural thatch and any sort of mainstreaming as a modern roofing solution. Our eco-friendly thatch comes with none of those issues. Plus, if you’re in a hurricane-prone area, our synthetic thatch is the perfect roofing for sheer ambiance alone!
It works on most roof pitches. Plus, it comes with an outstanding warranty. And it’s strong enough to provide your structure with protection from most hurricane-force winds!
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.