A natural thatched cabana roof must be treated with flame retardants. Yet, even with these chemicals, the roof isn’t necessarily fire-safe. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fire on a warm evening without worrying about embers burning your cabana roof? Think of it, even treated natural thatch catches fire. The flame retardants just slow the process. Plus, the flame retardants used on natural thatch have questionable environmental impacts.
Achieve the gorgeous ambiance that only thatch offers with a fire-safe roof. Endureed’s synthetic thatch is made to withstand fire. So, you’ll get the look of natural thatch with none of the hassle. Plus, you avoid chemical exposure from repeated applications of flame retardants.
Did you realize that even some other synthetic thatch won’t pass municipal fire inspections? Our synthetic thatch outperforms the competition in fire tests. Just watch the video below.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an indoor gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now.