As demand for Ohio roofing contractors grows thanks to a surge in the market, we hope that contractors consider Endureed premium synthetic thatch for both residential and commercial roofs. Business Journal Daily reported that contractors in the roofing industry reported a phenomenal year for roofing contracts in 2017. Plus, projections indicate 2018 will be an even busier year for the roofing industry, at least around the tri-county area near Youngstown.
Additionally, commercial roofing work appears to be growing substantially too. Check out the article on Business Journal Daily for more information.
Endureed offers synthetic thatch roofing products with incredible durability. So, residential clients searching for a perfect accent to Tudor homes or Colonial Revival homes might consider our product replicating traditional European thatching. See, most people shy away from natural thatch, but only because of maintenance. Our products can outlive asphalt shingles with zero maintenance. Imagine eating Indonesian or Japanese food in a restaurant topped with what looks like traditional, authentic thatching. Our synthetic thatching can replicate thatch from any region across the globe.
Business owners, we hope you’ll keep our products in mind. They’re sure to set a beautiful ambiance certain to set you apart from your competition.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an indoor gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now.