State and federal agencies get to determine their own building codes. Generally speaking though, most choose to just use the standard building codes. Sometimes they will add their own amendments, of course. But in general, more agencies use model building codes published by the International Code Council. This includes building codes for roofs. The International Code Council publishes International Codes (I-Codes) every three years. They publish this frequently to allow for new technology or construction methods to be integrated into code.
The most recently published versions include the 2012 International Building Code, 2012 International Residential Code, 2012 International Energy Conservation Code and 2012 International Green Construction Code.
- (IBC) International Building Code
- (IRC) International Residential Code
- (IECC) International Energy Conservation Code
- (IGCC) International Green Construction Code (IGCC)
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing a gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now.