After selling synthetic thatch for nearly two decades, we are proud to say that we are one of the only synthetic thatch companies with no warranty claims in the last 15 years! We’ve proven that our thatch is durable and resilient. Producing such a strong, beautiful product makes it easy to offer our warranty. Our warranty not only covers rot and decay, it also covers fading! We’ve been using the same product for over a decade, because it works incredibly well.
Plus, our products come with support and installation assistance. Your 100 percent satisfaction is guaranteed. Every single Endureed synthetic thatch and Viva synthetic palm product comes with this strong warranty.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.
CHOOSE THE BEST THATCH ROOFING PRODUCT IN THE WORLD