Are you planning a DIY gazebo? Obviously, the easiest way to set your DIY gazebo apart from prefab gazebos is with by roofing it with thatching. But what thatching works best for a DIY gazebo project? Well, Endureed is one of the easiest roofing products for DIY enthusiasts to install. Hands down. It lays much easier than thatch rolls. Plus, it lasts much longer than thatch rolls. The structural parts roof of your gazebo could last literally decades if topped with Endureed synthetic thatch. Our thatch is made to last.
Look, we’re not saying that you can absolutely install your own synthetic thatch or even make your own DIY gazebo. But if you were planning to thatch the gazebo using natural thatch or rolls of thatch anyway, you’ll be better off with Endureed thatch. Plus, we have easy to understand technical instructions.
And if you want to see installations in action, you can view the installation process on our YouTube channel. If you’d prefer a Do-It-Yourself synthetic thatch roof on top of your DIY gazebo, Endureed is your safest bet.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.