If you’re trying to decide between synthetic thatch and natural thatch for the cabanas or gazebos at your resort, we can help. To us, the decision is obvious. Do you like the look of that thatch gazebo pictured above or do you like the look of the thatch gazebo below?
See, both start out looking amazing. But before long, a natural thatch gazebo will start to look incredibly shaggy. Then, it’ll be time for repair work or total re-thatching, depending on how severe the disarray is. Not with Endureed’s synthetic thatch. Our thatch will look as beautiful as day one … for decades. Plus, you won’t need to treat our thatch with flame retardants or pesticides thatch could rinse into your beach area.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing your home or even an entire resort with realistic, synthetic thatch? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.
CHOOSE THE BEST THATCH ROOFING PRODUCT IN THE WORLD