Most people considering natural thatched roof costs know that the initial cost isn’t the actual issue. At first, thatched roof cost considerations seem inconsequential, but with only a little digging, people realize thatched roof costs are continual. Continually, thatched roof costs compound with regular fireproofing applications, pest control, re-thatching, netting, and other maintenance. People realize right away that low natural thatched roof costs don’t reflect their actual financial investment.
Do you still want a thatched roof look though? Great! We don’t blame you. So, please consider our synthetic thatch instead. Synthetic thatched roof cost factors are straight forward. You have the product installed, and forget about it. Our 20 year warranty backs our products. You won’t need to re-thatch. You won’t need to spend money on maintenance. The initial cost is the end cost. In just five years, an Endureed thatched roof costs less than a seemingly “inexpensive” natural thatched roof costs. After that, Endureed roofs save you money over natural thatched roofs on average.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.