If you haven’t, check out the National Roofing Contractors Association’s updated Roof Wind Designer online here. This online wind-load calculator helps users determine a new roof’s wind requirements. It also helps designers double check compliance with the latest building codes. The web-based app is free.
Newly updated, the Roof Wind Designer includes changes made to ASCE 7, “Minimum Design Loads and Associated Criteria for Buildings and Other Structures.”
So, you’ll have the latest data regarding basic wind map alterations, new roof zone layouts and coefficients. The latest Roof Wind Designer lets you perform wind-load calculations for the 2016 version of ASCE 7. Plus, it lets users choose between the ASCE 7-05, the ASCE 7-10, and the ASCE 7-16. So, as you can imagine, it’s quite handy!
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an indoor gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now