Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. Plus, it’s the tallest freestanding mountain on the planet. It’s located inside the Kilimanjaro National Park of Tanzania. Thousands have climbed to the Uhuru Peak. For example, guided climbs by ClimbingKilimanjaro led to more than 15,000 successful climbers!
Upon reaching the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, these climbers are able to gaze down at the breathtaking wonders of Tanzania. Yet, the mountain is just one unique feature that makes Tanzania so unique. See, Tanzania is also known for vast wilderness areas like the plains of the Serengeti National Park. Within the Serengeti, elephants, lions, leopards, buffalo, and rhinos roam.
This area of the globe is the inspiration for our beautiful Kilimanjaro synthetic roof in our Regions Series. See, our Kilimanjaro shingles are made of heavy reed texture. Plus, they feature a stunning color blend. So, it makes Kilimanjaro the perfect material for replicating a traditional African cape reed roof. Capture a piece the unique wilderness of Tanzania with this product.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.