Thatch roof supplies fill nearly endless needs. From indoor umbrella tables to outdoor gazebos to homes to resorts, thatch roof supplies meet many needs. If you’re looking for thatch roof supplies that actually last, you’ve found just the right web page. Our thatch roof supplies outperform the competition in fire safety tests, durability, UV protection, and realism.
Our thatch roof supplies look and feel just like natural thatch. Yet, they have none of the negative qualities that natural thatch roof supplies bring. Our thatch roof supplies are pest resistant, weather resistant and wind resistant. They can stand up to hurricane-force winds and torrential downpours. They don’t break in freezing temperatures or break down under the hot tropical sun. You can use our thatch roof supplies inside or outside anywhere around the globe.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Interested in roofing an umbrella for your backyard or an entire hotel? We’d love to help you choose the right product for your specific needs.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now. One is certainly right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
We’d love to show you how Endureed can provide you with your perfect synthetic thatch product.