Endureed’s Bali synthetic thatch looks like natural thatch roofing found in the South Pacific Islands. It features a fine grass thatch like that found in East Asia and is completed with thick Balinese style hips. With a loose eave, loosely tapered finer grass, and a slightly longer shingle, it transports you to the South Pacific islands. This authentic-looking artificial thatch product is part of our Regions Series.
Feel good about not purchasing natural thatch. See, between the loss of beachfront margins to hotels and tourist projects in Bali, the fertile soil where these beautiful grasses once grew has become strained. The quality of the grass suffers and the soil endures unhealthy amounts of fertilizers. Get an authentic South Pacific Islands thatched roof look that is actually eco-friendly. Endureed’s products are LEED Certified and remove some of the demand forced upon these important grassed eco-systems.
The South Pacific style synthetic thatch works well on Valley, Shed, Hip, Gable, Cone and Compound Curve roofs. Feel free to install Bali synthetic thatch on any sloped roof with a 2/12 or greater roof pitch.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an indoor gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now.