Installing Endureed synthetic thatch roofing shingles is incredibly easy. Technical instructions are no substitute for actually observing the installation though. Right?
We have several videos on our YouTube channel, including instructional videos. For example, you can learn how to install the ridge with our Viva synthetic thatch roofing shingles by watching our handy YouTube instructional video below.
It’s a short video. Still, there’s not much to installing Viva palm shingles to a roof. It’s easy to make our durable products look amazing. The nature of our strong synthetic thatch is fairly forgiving.
Viva is an economical, easy-to-install, high-quality product. It’s built to look and perform beautifully for decades.
Install Viva shingles using nails or screws. Roofing contractors accustomed to asphalt shingles can easily install our synthetic thatch system. Actually, even the Do-It-Yourself enthusiasts can usually easily handle the installation too.
CONTACT ENDUREED FOR A SAMPLE OR CONSULTATION
Whether you’re interested in roofing an indoor gazebo or an entire hotel, we’d love to help you choose the right product for the job.
Check out our synthetic thatch roofing materials now to find one that’s right for you:
- Capetown– A trimmed, coarsely textured, longer reed. Replicates African Yellow Grass or “Cape Reed” that replicates the typical African style thatching.
- Kilimanjaro– A heavy reed replicating a traditional weathered, Tanzanian cape reed roof.
- Somerset– A closely tapered, slightly weathered appearing shingle. Replicates a typical, hand trimmed European thatching.
- Kona– A combination of wide leaf and smaller grass reed. Replicates the look of Hawaiian “Pili Grass” and Asian Alang-Alang grass thatching.
- Dominica– A synthetic palm leaf style thatching. Replicates palm leaves commonly used in tropical regions throughout the world.
- Bali– A finer, loosely tapered, slightly longer shingle designed to resemble the appearance of East Asian grass thatching.
- Viva Series– An especially economical synthetic palm thatch.
Plus, we’d be happy to show you how Endureed can provide you with the perfect synthetic thatch roofing for your needs. So, call us at 877-784-2824 or get in touch with us online to learn more. You can also view the technical specs on each of our roofing products by creating a free Endureed user account now.